Monday, July 25, 2011

Indecent Proposal!

Picture
Picture
Bangkok Post - Not for sale at any price! Sexy actress Lakana "Oom" Wattanawongsiri is unhappy after a procurer lined her up to have sex with a politician for 500,000 baht.  Oom says that, uninvited by her, a man she knows in the industry arranged for a politician admirer to meet her at a hotel, have sex and pay her for the privilege.  The actress, renowned for her sexy roles, went before the media last week after news emerged of the would-be tryst.  "I do Sexy work, so fans assume that I am up for it, when really I am not," she told reporters. "I have never traded my body for sex."  She has not spoken to the procurer since he made the offer by text message. However, her mother and boyfriend have given him an earful.  "I went to work one day last week and met a friend there. Next thing I know, I receive a text message saying a politician admirer was aware of our connection, and was interested in me.  "I was confused _ interested in what?  "He replied, saying I shouldn't worry, because he'd already asked the politician for my 500,000 baht fee.  "I replied, asking 'What 500,000 baht?' "He sent me a message making it plain. I would meet the politician at a hotel, we'd have sex and he'd give me the money _ minus his commission of 100,000 baht," said Oom. Oom said her mother knows the procurer, and called him on her behalf to complain.  "My mother asked him how he could go ahead and make such an arrangement, when he knew what kind of girl I was," she said.  "He was wrong to claim I would be interested, and to offer me for sale. It's insulting," she said.  "I have my honour and pride. I love my family and boyfriend and do not pursue such a profession," she added.  Oom's boyfriend called the man to chastise him. However, while the episode had angered her family, she was unlikely to take legal action, as it risked harming her own reputation.  Nor would Oom name the procurer, or the politician who wanted to take her to bed.  "I don't want to make anyone suffer on my behalf. I am willing to seek forgiveness for him, but hope our paths do not cross again," she said.  Oom told the procurer in a text message that she wasn't interested, but he seemed not to understand.  "He replied telling me not to worry. Confidentiality was assured, because he's arranged for many other actresses to have sex with politicians before," she said.

What sort of sexy roles has Oom played?  Well in her most recent film Namthan Daeng or Brown Sugar, she plays a masseuse.  Sexy, but what really makes the movie is the 10 minute masturbation scene.  It will really get your heart pumping.  Here's a few quotes from Oom about the movie.

"I didn't use a stand-in, but acted all my own scenes," she told the magazine.
Oom's masturbation scene lasts 10 minutes. "I had to concentrate hard, think what it was like to be that character, and act accordingly," Oom said.

"I would like audiences to keep an open mind. The scene has its own time and place. We didn't just drop it in there."

"Everyone has wants and desires; it's up to us how we express them. The scene is about beauty, emotion and feelings," she said, adding she is sure the scene is not indecent.

After watching the scene I think the politician needs to step up his offer.  I mean Demi Moore got $1million dollars to sleep with Robert Redford, and that was in 1993!

No comments:

Post a Comment